Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Placement Phobia???

For ur disappointment i dont have this phobia..but many of my batchmates r stricken with this disease :p..

One month for our placements to begin!!Most say"Oh shit! only a month..i need to start preparing"..these guys r a bunch of losers...getting a good job isnt abt mugging shit!!yes shit because most of my friends who have got placed say monotonously wadever uve done till now is useless and an utter waste of time. It has no relevance in ur job!!

My "mahan" college is further agonizing them by sending mails across that this year placements wil be very less due to the recession and blah blah and that ur ward should attend the placement training!!I agree there is recession but that ainta reason to attend that stupid placement training taught by dumb freaks in the middle of summer from 9 to 5 in a godforsaken prison called vasavi!

The training might help ppl whose english needs improvement and whose skills need to be refined overall but it definitely not necessary for everyone!!Apart from the gds(group discussions) and pi(personal interviews) there is nothing else that attracts me!!The rest of the stuff is already being taught to me at my cat classes and by teachers who r way better..but y wil my dumb college listen to this..i mentioned this to one teacher of mine and got an amazing lecture on this and the authorities threatened to bar people who do not attend the placement training from taking part in the placements!!

Nice warning sir..but that wont work with everyone!! ppl out their r smarter these days..

ok now getting back to the phobia issue...all of them plan to attend the placement training regularly and plan to slog their ass out and study study study during this "crucial" month!! My suggestion to them is instead concentrate on ur CAT or GRE!! that will also help in the placements...

Now the question arises will i attend the placement training???I dont want to but then certain compulsions in life might force me to :p..so if u see me sitting in college totally disgusted and abusing the hell out of ppl..then take picha lite..u know why!!

Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy.......nice one:)
considering the fact that i too got freaked out about placements... i remembered the days wen our faculty scared the shit out of us regarding campus interviews!
but nice work ya:)