Thursday, May 8, 2008

ONE MORE TO GO!!


Tomorrow by this time ..hopefully il be done with my exams and wil be partying if not sleeping after the successful completion (keeping my fingers crossed) of my 3-2 engineering exams...damn am waiting for it!!the last exam is in a subject called DAA ..the worst and most difficult subject has been kept for the end..its more of mugging shit which is senseless.Sadly i never listened whenever i attended this class so am facing the heat..nothings goin to my head and the tensions building..the texts crappy and the all reliable SPECTRUM from sure publications has given me the great haath..was relyin totally on it.Am sure to fail if i rely on it....Can anyone read my haath and tell me my fortune:p

WILL I PASS?
WILL I DO WELL??

ANSWERS ANYONE??????????????????????

PS:-Thats my hand on the right..scanned it with my canon..if u think am gonna fail then keep ur mouth shut and dont lemme know..dont want my confidence to be flushed by some ass like u :p

1 comment:

Roma said...

Hey interesting picture...nice!