Monday, December 1, 2008

WTF???

Got this sad depressing forward

" Afzal ko maafi..saadhvi ko faansi....simi par nahi pratibhandi..bajrang dal par prathabhandi..jaago hindu jaago! "

WTF??? I Mean ppl who forward these messages are terrorists themselves spreading hatred against one community and blaming them for it!! Cant people get it ..no religion preaches terrorism and terrorism has no religion..Ive actually lost respect for that person and me thinks that this person is no lesser than Modi..

Common we dont need such hatred and feelings. We need to stay as one and hope everyone agrees with it!!!And if anyone comes across somebody speaking shit like that give them a dose which they will never forget.

4 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

which son-of-gun forwarded it?? Do I know him/her?? I'm Indian bro, so are you, so is the person who sent it. My motherland is a reality. I see it. I live on it. I eat what come off it. Its real. God/Religion?? Yeah right!!

hc said...

@pk !!! nope u dont

mRED said...

Its morons like this who cause so much unrest in our country.

Such a sad situation. Cant believe people still wanna discriminate on caste, creed and religion.

P.S. you ought to flog this guy in public ;P

author_number_2 said...

dude, some freaky must've circulated it. I believe, you've given more publicity for the line! else, i wouldn't know ;)