Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girls!!

Can anybody other than my friend pk understand wad goes on in the head of a girl!!And y pk u ask..am sure he's not human..may be an alien tapkofied on this planet earth to save the men from the women!! I've tried breaking the code..decoding the information so many times but the results have been sad!!! One minute they are all friendly and the next all conscious !!!They will be happily talking to you and then all of a sudden behave as i dont know u types !!One thing that i think ill never never understand is why do they get all so friendly when they need u and have some work !! how can they fake it so well and we poor guys just fall in their traps!!!I would love to learn a trick or two.When they call u, we happily take their calls but when we call them its damn rare that they will ever pick up..there so many such things..a list thats too long....

Oh Yeah!!! The most important thing ..treats or just going dutch when goin out is impossible..they luv taking them and hate giving them and wad does going dutch mean ot them?? hmph!!!

You must be wondering why all of a sudden am writing a post on this controversial topic!!Ahem am bored and really dint know wad better to write on my blogathon.I wanted to write more but then realised that ill get hate messages and dont want be termed as a chauvinist..okay guys who dont agree with me are just lying to themselves and boosting their ego!!!And girls i dint try puttin u ppl down and i mean no offence but its true!! Its damn true!!!

5 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

I never fall into traps. Recollect ONE episode... I'm selfish and smart too. You don't need to be a girl for that. You don't believe me, I'll send you a link of what I wrote even before you wrote this. I said I'm selfish, self-centered, etc. Big deal!! Who trapped you again Chops??

Oh yeah, got it... go see my comment over here, http://anglic-butterfly.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-are-friends-for.html, you'll know what the truth is!! If you still miss it, you've gotta be dumb!! :P

See you when I see you...

lukkydivz said...

u dont want me to get started on this! or do u? :O :|

hc said...

@pk no one trapped me again..was just doin some straight talking

@divz oh btw i forgot to mention ..treats..girls luv taking treats and hate giving them..they behave so broke when to comes to treating or even going dutch ..sad it is :p

lukkydivz said...

ur absolutely WRONG in judging us :D :D at least i dont fall into that category of girls u were talking abt..i love spending money on loved ones :)

hc said...

@divz Ahem Ahem!!! God bless u!!!Btw wads the definition of spending money?? :p