Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a hypcorite!!!

Am I ?? To survive in a civilized world one needs to be a hypocrite. Otherwise u cant??

I abuse ppl who litter on the road and when i do it, i think its fine cause either everyone does it or am doin it lesser than them or wads the municipal corporation for??

When someone else breaks a traffic signal i curse them and when i do it, its totally fine cause am getting late ..gotta do it!!!

I bribe cops when caught but otherwise i cant stop looking down at them as filthy greedy animals!!

I laugh at those politicians in the parliament but i end up voting for one of them!!!

I talk abt morals and values and they suddenly dont exist when i need to break them!!!

Many such examples of where we do the oppsite of wad we actually say.
So am i a hypocrite?? I dono !! Its for u to answer

7 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

First thing that came to my mind - HELL YES!!! YOU ARE!!!

And about me -
1.YOU litter on the road, not me. I always knew 'I' would make a difference

2. The only time I jump signals is when there's no traffic around, guess that's even fine lawfully!!

3. Until I was caught with 'no adequate funds' I never thought I'd bribe a cop. But it turned out to be a different thing in reality... But that's just the 'way of life'... After all, I don't find the friggin need to have a permit for each state I drive my bike in as long its the same country...

4. I haven't franchised my right. yet!! I plan to have one of my own, so I guess I'll vote the next time...

5. I talk about them and 'I do' keep coming back to them and actually follow quite a few and that's good enough.


Conclusion, PK not a hypocrite.
Hitesh, YES (because "he" says so, not me) :):):)

hc said...

@pk ..u r one!!! i know its difficult for u to accept it but u r!!!

Pranav Kumar V said...

I say, its impossible for me to accept or even consider it for acceptance, so that's fine!! Its all in the mind you know!!

NO, I AM NOT!!

Pranav Kumar V said...

FACE IT!! I am unHYPOCRTING on TABULA RASA... let the games begin... (why did I say that??!!)

author_number_2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
author_number_2 said...

you must be a hypocrite!
1. i never littered on road as i knew i must be the first one to maintain morality.
2. i always take care not to break the law but when police broke the signal once, i kicked the shit outta them.
it is always tricky dealing with cops, so not worth mentioning it!!

Pranav Kumar V said...

baap... I'd love to hear from YOU at least about this one... http://mainaisakyonhon.blogspot.com/2008/11/waning-ideal-journalism.html

Go ahead HC... let it loose...