Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Artificial Intelligence

I dono y we chose this as our elective thinking that it would be easy !!On the contrary, its the biggest pain !!!Struggling to get something into my head and i dont think the situations gonna improve over the next 36 hours!!! Just praying the stuff i know comes or else its backlog time!!!Man how do they expect us to remember so much of shit!! I though D.A.A was tough but this is the baap of D.A.A..atleast there algorithms were easy to understand and the only difficult part was mugging them ..but here its the opposite!!God help us!!! Anyone willing to teach me??Okay back to doing wad ive been doin ,that is trying to get some artificial intelligence to understand this intelligence...as a friend would say see you when i see you!!!

1 comment:

Pranav Kumar V said...

You need to have Basic Intelligence to understand Artificial Intelligence. I know I'm intelligent but somehow, I'm still not able to comprehend the fundas of AI!! And the worst part is, this was our "elected" elective!! Damn!!