Sunday, September 6, 2009

CV?Certificates??What bullshit!!!!

Hmmm... what makes a good CV? I never realised the importance of doing stuff just to add it onto my CV . I used to laugh at ppl who used to take part in competitions as well as used to organize events just for certificates. Now i know whose having the last laugh!! However unimportant it might be..take the bloody certificate..take part in the bloody compettion !! it helps to fill up ur so called ordinary(milder form of bullshit) CV!!Especially if ur fresher!!! so as i sit in disgust looking at my CV..i wonder why i dint do what the rest of the herd does!! So until next time..happy CV Building!!

3 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

It matters!! A LOT!! And I for one, didn't do it, BECAUSE, the rest of the herd does it!! Shows the difference eh??!! ;)

See you when I see you... :D

Vamsee said...

stop bitchin and start fakin!

రౌతు విజయకృష్ణ said...

Hi dear,
This is the world of Money money and just money. So is the so called ethics. :)
But, Be the change you want to see :)
cheers