Sunday, October 19, 2008

" I owe, I owe so I go to work"

The above line sums it up!!The US economy crashed because people worked to owe their debts . they had no option but to work or default on their payments.People took such huge loans that it was impossible for them to repay it..they took a number of loans on a single property and using one loan took another and to pay the other took another and so on and so forth. So as they owed they worked.
Well is India facing the same crisis or on the verge of one?? Hmm may be!!The good part of this economic meltdown or recession or wadever u might call it is that it gives us as Indians an opportunity to grow and look back and analyse wads wrong before its too late.It gives us an opportunity to consolidate our position in the world economy and lead the world out of this financial mess.Very rarely do u get such things served on a platter that too in bed!!Its upto us now ..do we change our destiny for the good or sink with the rest!

But one things for sure the day we work because we owe, we surely are in for bad times and probably our king of goodtimes will become the popper of badtimes...

"I owe , I owe so I go to work"

1 comment:

Pranav Kumar V said...

well, I really hope that THIS is that rare moment that INDIA seizes and comes out of it a survivor, a winner, a leader...