Monday, August 25, 2008

Kashmir!!

I really would have loved to write my opinions on this but then something just stopped me from doin so and i deleted every word , sentence i put together..may be because the reality bites and its difficult to ignore some facts that come up.I really hope things settle down there and people from J&K prosper and that they finally feel Indian just like u and me.Its time for some serious thinking on it..the government needs to understand that money cant buy u everything.But one thing i am totally against is the politicization of the issue..its a sincere request from a proud citizen of this country, and i know that they are many more like me ,who would want the dirty politicians to keep off this..these guys are just in it to get something out of it that will help them politically and nothin else...they dont give a damn to the issue...lets just hope that these politicians get out of it before its too late and realise that they are digging their own grave.Lets wait and watch!Hope for the best!!

No comments: