Monday, June 16, 2008

Prescription Contd....

On the last post that very person countered it and said she never mentioned chemical shit..but hey am smarter than u..and read between the lines..haha!!! common aint it simple light->chemical reaction->migraine->eureka!!! ill post the convo here without mentionin names as i havent bothered asking for permission :p
she>>

oye u got it all wrong
chemical reactions bull shit
i only said varying intensity of light effects my eyes
me>>
thats my observation
she>>
n i gotta strain lots n hence i have igraine headaches
me>>
yeah thats chemical re
i read between the lines
we can argue hear
ill paste this convo too :p
she>>
fine the door bell's gonna ring


And then she came..Na not to beat me up but to return some books!!But dint go without saying that it Aint Photo-sensitivity anymore!!! gud to see that my blog can make ppl change opinions :p .... hey no offence mam..just having fun..aur agar aap ko koi aur shikayath hai tho humme bol di jiye hum usse bhi likh denge aur humme maaf kar de

No comments: